Thursday, June 12, 2008
Marc's Trip to Ghana, Africa
Marc had an opportunity to go to Ghana, Africa. I He spent several days in Accra, the capital of Ghana. Then he traveled to another city named Kumasi in a five hour bus ride through the jungle. He said he felt like he was on an Indiana Jones ride. He was the only white guy on the bus! The people were extremely friendly and humble. He really enjoyed interacting with the children and seeing the cacao trees and how chocolate is made (He loves chocolate!). It was also so neat that he was able to go with his brother Peter. It was a great experience for him!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow what an adventure for Marc! You guys are always doing something exciting and fun - love it!
Wow, that's amazing! How fun! Oh and you are fine that you were not able to come to see us. I figured that you were crazy busy! You are great! I will email you my address. You are so nice to get her something! Good luck with unpacking and everything!!!
Post a Comment