Hannah looks so adorable in this picture!
Cute little Nick
The classic Disneyland Castle
Nick and Buzz
California Adventure Park
The Fam at Disneyland
Nick playing at Newport Beach
Nick at the Pool in Palo Alto
Hannah in her swimsuit
Marc surfed at Pacifica Beach
7 comments:
How fun!!! i am so jealous!!! I am glad you had so much fun!!!!!
I'm sure Marc was so excited to be surfing again! It looks like you guys had a fun trip. The pictures of Hannah and Nick are so cute! I can't believe how big Hannah is getting. She has changed so much since the last pictures I've seen, I hardly recognized her.
Nanda I love all those pics!!! What a fun time - I'm so jealous you got to go to CA and Disneyland! Your kids are getting so big and cuter than ever!
finally an update! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Hannah is growing up! Both of your kids are adorable in all of those pictures. Miss you guys!
I can't believe you only have one more week in Utah! I am going to miss you guys, even though I have not seen you guys forever!!! Call me whenever and we can get together! Talk to you soon
Hi guys! It's been forever!!! I saw your link on Beth's blog. It was fun to catch up on what you have been up to. Your kids are adorable!!!! Although, I don't know how you hold onto your baby girl Fernanda, she's about half the size of you! =) Hope all is well!!!
It's about time you posted again! I love the pictures. It looks like you all had such a great time. My girls want to go to Disneyland SO bad. Soon. :)
I can't believe how much Nick looks like you. What a cutie. Hannah is beautiful!
Post a Comment