Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Congratulations Marc!!


Marc graduated this last week from the BYU MBA program! We are so proud of him! These last two years have been amazing! It's almost a bittersweet feeling to be leaving the MBA program! We're excited to finally have income again! However, it's sad to leave the spirit that is present here at BYU and the amazing friends we've made! It's truly been a wonderful experience.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

congrats!!!! I don't want you guys to move!!!

Shmobby said...

Congratulations!!!...to the whole family! Cause it's a family thing to have the daddy in school. We're so happy for you guys - it's FABULOUS to have income again!

I totally know what you mean Nanda...it's hard to leave BYU and the great sprit there. We love our home/life here...but I still miss the BYU life sometimes - even though we had no $$$. Funny, isn't it? You guys will have such a great time...and I just know everyone will love you guys in your new place.

Tell Marc congrats from us!

Natalie said...

Yeah, totally come see us. We would love that. Just give me a call when you want to. Have fun in California. Play lots for me!!:) You are so nice, have fun.

Tonia said...

Congratulations! We know you worked hard for it. We are so sad that we won't be living near you guys in Michigan now but you will definitely need to come visit us in Texas!! Good luck with everything.

Leah said...

I am so glad you found my blog, Fernanda! It has been so LONG! How did you find it?

That is so awesome Marc graduated. Congrats! What an accomplishment.
Zeb will finish next February. Hallelujah! We're almost done.

How fun that you had a little girl! That is so awesome. Aren't girls so much fun? I love dressing them! Your kids are precious.

I'm so glad we can keep in touch now!

Leah said...

Fernanda-
I am making my blog private and don't have your email address. Email me at leahefish@gmail.com if you want me to invite you. :)
Take care,
Leah

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

Fernanda, how are you?!