Thursday, June 19, 2008
The Big Move and a New House
I know I'm terrible at updating this blog. I'm going to try to keep it up more because it's kind of like a journal for me. Well, we made it to Michigan! We've been here about almost two weeks already. We also found a house we're really excited about! Those other ones I had posted about a couple of months ago never ended up working out (long story). Anyways, this last week while we were exploring the town a bit more, we came accross a house for sale by owner that was in that exact same neighborhood as the one we had liked before but considerably better priced! We were so excited about it and after seeing it once, we knew that that was the house for us! It's in the best little neighborhood and is located a block from a really good elementary school. Most of the house has been updated but there are a few minor things (like a couple of wall-papered rooms) that I will change. I like doing those type of things anyways! We had the inspection and appraisal yesterday and everything is on track. Hopefully everything will work out to close next Friday. I'll post some pics of the inside as soon as we move in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you guys found a house and I look forward to seeing pictures. Congratulations and good luck with the closing and moving in!
Congrats, that's so exciting. Good luck with the whole process, sorry we won't be able to see it!
that is great! I can't wait to see the pictures! It's always fun to see those pictures of someone elses house and to get ideas
how exciting! I can't wait to see pictures! congrats! Oh and that trip to Ghana looks so interesting!
Hi Fernanda! It was good to hear from you. I love blogs :) We're doing great, and Philadelphia is a crazy place to end up - but SO! much better than Harrison, phew! Ryan is doing marketing with Microsoft out here. I can't believe how big Hannah is already. She is beautiful too! Good luck with your house stuff, you'll have to post pictures of all the fun rooms you decorate - you are so good with that stuff.
Yahoooooooo, & Congratulations! :) Good luck with everything, I'm so excited to see your new house.
I totally want to see pictures. That is so great. I hope it all worked out and that you are just too busy decorating to post.
Congrats!
You are so fine... i totally understand! I am so glad to hear from you! How is the house? I am so happy for you guys! How is Marc's job? How are you doing?
Where are those pictures? I've been waiting for you to post some pictures for too long!!
How the heck are you guys?
Post a Comment