I know I have been totally MIA these last few months. My blog has been so severely neglected! I have good reason though. I was feeling sick for a few months (yes, it is probably what you are thinking it is!) and because of that I've been also feeling totally uninspired. Thankfully I am over that sickness part now and am feeling so much better! I am also so happy that Spring is rolling on in and that the looooong winter is almost over! Yes, our first Michigan winter was a bit brutal but thankfully we survived and Spring and Summer were never more appreciated!
Some pictures from the last few months - Silly Hannah, snowy Michigan winter, and some Christmas break pictures in Utah with my family.






(4 generations - Hannah,me,my mom,my grandmother)
9 comments:
nice to see that you are alive and well! Congratulations...when are you due?
You are alive! Good to see you again! Congrats on the pregnancy, do you know what your due date is or the gender yet?
Hannah has gotten so big and oh so adorable! Blog more, please!
Congrats. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. So cute.
Congrats on baby number three!
I'm so glad you're over the sick part. That part's HARD! Your kids are so cute! I love getting to see picts. of you guys!
Those pictures of you guys are all so cute. Your mom says you find out what you're having next week - how exciting! The girls and I will still be here in June when you fly in so I'm excited to get to see you again!
What!?! How exciting for you guys! It was cool and all to see pics of your dining room for a few months, but THIS is much better! Ha, ha! I was thinking the other day about when we went to a BBQ w/your family in Utah--tons of fun playing soccer and games in that downstairs playroom! Where was that? CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Love the 4 generation picture.
Congrats on baby number 3! That's exciting!
Hey, I am making my pay it forward gifts and need you to email me your address!
leahefish@gmail.com
Later
Leah
Hooray! Congratulations and how fun. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment