Sunday, September 21, 2008
Cute Wooden Letters
I bought these cute wooden letters on ebay a couple of weeks ago and they just arrived a few days ago. I had to paint it and also add the ribbon but for $1.50 a letter I think they turned out awesome! Aren't they so super cute?! I got so excited about it after I hung them up because it just completed the room! (Marc thinks it's pretty silly that I get so excited about a decoration but I just love doing these kinds of home decor projects!). It's kind of hard to see because of the light in the flash but in person it really looks cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
absolutely adorable! I can't wait to do something like that in my little girls room...although I don't know what to name her yet!
You always find such great deals, I need to take a lesson from you in bargain shopping. I really like the letters they look so cute.
Post a Comment